Job duties and responsibilities include:
• Pre-shift food prep
• Stocking of truck for service and taking inventory
• Being a cashier & Operating a point of sale (POS) system
• Fulfill customer orders
• Help run the line/ Prepare foods
• Prepare and serve sides
• Being a team player
• Post-shift cleaning & stocking of the truck
• Doing dishes after a service (pots, pans and the like)
• Post-shift organizing and inventory
• Being happy and positive when working with customers and the team
• Be able to work autonomously.
• Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to work under pressure during a busy rush in fast-paced tight quarters while maintaining the highest food/ product quality
• Can be on their feet for 4 hours during service
• Has reliable transportation
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be able to meet at designated meeting area, participate in event service and clean the truck in preparation for the next shift.
• Prep of food items prior to food service.
• Prepare and cook our menu to order on the truck.
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
• Educate customers about menu items.
• Work various shifts including nights and weekends.
• Be able to work in varying weather and temperature conditions.
• Follow sanitation and food safety guidelines at all times.
• Providing guests with information regarding products
• Providing the best TOTAL experience in the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience desired:
• Able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
• A sense of urgency when faced with changing customer volume levels.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
• Able to follow instructions for recipes, sanitation guidelines and food safety guidelines.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Individual must be a self-starter and able to self-direct.
• Able and willing to be cross trained on all other departments of the truck (cashier, driver, prep, etc.)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
• Must be on their feet for long periods of time.
• Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations)
• Team player.
• Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
• Quick thinking.
• Basic math skills.
• Greet customers as they approach the truck.
• Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Inform customers of daily specials.
• Take beverage and food orders.
• Serve food and/or beverages to customers.
Graduation or High school•
Energetic and dynamic individuals who are excited about great food and working with people
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Food Service experience preferred
• Ability to think outside the box to satisfy guests
• Genuine care and understanding for people's needs
• Fast-paced work environment
• Changing weather and temperature conditions